Explore our Online Store
Benefits of Low Carb Course 2.0
Sign up for this Course. Perfect for beginners. This course covers the basics of beginning low carb. Also included are talks on inflammation, gut health, and Oxygen Advantage.
Lynda Rose, is a health coach affiliated with me. She will talk about what a health coach is and can do. Included is a discount code for her services.
Participants of this course also gets a discount code for the 8 week Complete Guide to Low Carb Course 2.0.
Course is $30
Low Carb Pro Membership
This is a membership subscription program. Great for those who knows all the knowledge but struggle to stay on track. This membership program will provide you with accountability. There is a private Facebook group and fortnightly zoom coaching session.
Included in the membership is the Benefits of Low Carb Course 2.0.
$25 dollars a month. Cancel anytime.
Prescribing low carb lifestyle to patients course for health professionals
This is a course designed for Health Professionals, esp doctors and GPs.
I have included a few videos and a massive list of links to YouTube videos and studies with evidence on prescribing low carb lifestyle, therapeutic carbohydrate restriction.
Included is recordings of 4 zoom sessions. There is no live zoom in this course now.
Purchase for $99 dollars.
Functional Breathing and Functional Exercise Course
Discover the power of functional breathing techniques and how they can enhance your overall well-being. Dr Avi Charlton is a lifestyle GP who loves to focus on preventing, managing, and treating chronic diseases through lifestyle interventions. Learn from Dr Avi who will guide you through various exercises and techniques to improve your breathing patterns and optimize your physical and mental performance.
Whether you are an athlete looking to enhance your performance, someone struggling with respiratory issues, or simply interested in improving your overall health, this workshop is for you. Gain practical knowledge and hands-on experience that you can incorporate into your daily routine.
Julie Bristow, is a personal trainer, who will show you how to incorporate functional exercise into day to day life. Julie will show you how to improve your cardiovascular and musculoskeletal health through functional exercise. You can learn to train effectively using less time. She will also show some examples on how to write an exercise program.
This is a recording of the live workshop from 25th Nov 2023.
Course is priced at $49.
My course will help
- Those who is struggling to lose weight
- Those who are sick of yoyo dieting
- Diabetics who want to reverse their diabetes, lose weight, and gain health
- Those who wants to learn about how to get healthy
- Those who are tired all the time or have specific conditions, such as autoimmune disease, mental health conditions, polycystic ovarian syndrome, irritable bowel syndrome, etc.
- Those who have tried low carb but have gone off rail and want to get back on
What we will learn
- What metabolism is, metabolic syndrome, hormones
- What conditons that can be helped by going low carb
- Benefits of going low carb
- Quick lesson on cholesterol
- How to start
- How to build a plate
- Substitutes for favourite foods
- How to do low carb as a family
- Intermittent fasting
- Practicing self compassion – sleep, exercise, stress, meditation
- Understanding addictions
- Troubleshoots, tips, community support, favourite recipes
- A brand new section on Functional Breathing and how this can help you lose weight and gain health
Also newly added Gut Health talk from the Low Carb Roadshow
What you get
- A comprehensive course on many aspects of low carb/ ketogenic diet
- Short videos to show you the science and practical tips
- Lifetime access to fortnightly Zoom sessions on Thursday nights 7:30pm AEST with Dr Charlton for coaching and accountability with the Low Carb Pro group
- Direct message or email Dr Charlton and I will endeavour to respond within 24 hours.